HistoryOriginally run in the 1996 ADAC SuperTourenWagen Cup by Team Linder, although it is not known if it was driven by Klaus Niedzwiedz or Armin Hahne. At some point in the year it's believed that the car was re-shelled.
In early 1997 the car was purchased by Robb Gravett and run in the British Touring Car Championship by Graham Hathaway Engineering. The car arrived in the UK just a few days before the second round of the championship, allowing time for a quick shake-down test at Anglesey before heading to Silverstone where Gravett would take two wins in the Independents' class. Gravett would go on to lift the Independents' Cup title that year.
For 1998 Gravett would again use the car in the British Touring Car Championship, this time run by Brookes Motorsport. Towards the end of the season Gravett would share the car with Lee Brookes in the Bathurst 1000.
The car was eventually sold to Greek driver Nikos Aggloupas who ran it in the 2003 Greek Circuit Racing Championship.
The car remained largely unused for the next ten years until sold to a UK buyer in late 2014.